What is Circumcision?
Circumcision is a surgical procedure to remove the foreskin on the tip of the penis. The procedure takes just a few minutes. In India, people opt for circumcision for religious reasons. The procedure is performed within a few days or weeks after birth. In some cases, it is done in adulthood.
What are the benefits of Circumcision?
Some medical benefits of circumcision are:
- Lower risk of penial cancer
- Fewer chances of getting a sexually transmitted diseases
- Lower risk of getting urinary tract diseases
- Zero chances of getting phimosis
What are the risks of Circumcision?
The risks of circumcision are low. However, some risks associated with the procedure are:
- Bleeding and infection in the area of circumcision
- Irritation of the glands
- Inflammation at the opening of the penis
- Injury to the penis
When we work
We are here for you