What is Premature Ejaculation?
Ejaculating sooner than expected is called premature ejaculation. This is a common condition among men. It is not a cause for concern as long as it happens once in a while. But if it is the case almost always, then it is time to visit a doctor.
What causes Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is a result of complex psychological and biological factors.
- Sexual abuse
- Relationship problems
- Poor body image
- Early sexual experience
- Worry about premature ejaculation
- Abnormal neurotransmitters
- Abnormal hormone levels
- Infection of the prostate or urethra
- Inflammation of the prostate or urethra
What are the symptoms of Premature Ejaculation?
The apparent symptoms of premature ejaculation are:
- Almost always ejaculate within one minute of penetration
- Unable to delay ejaculation during intercourse most of the times
How is Premature Ejaculation diagnosed?
Doctors go through the health history of the patient and ask him a few questions to understand the cause of the problem. A few blood or urine tests should help identify the actual cause.
What are the treatments for Premature Ejaculation?
Based on the cause of the condition, doctors recommend a few behavioral techniques and medicines or combination of both.
When we work
We are here for you